dotGREY is a men’s lifestyle brand offering premium, premium skincare, bold accessories and superior fashion for men who defy expectations.dotGREY resonates with the man who refuses to be pigeon-holed as one-dimensional. This man has a community. dotGREY is that club. We are embarking upon unchartered territory in men's lifestyle—and all who dare to share the journey are welcome.
Anson Wu is a successful entrepreneur with a proven track record in building engaging brands across industries. A graduate of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, he first learned and practiced creative thinking as an architect. After graduation, Anson spent almost 10 years building a successful millennial marketing agency to help brands engage with younger consumers through digital media. In 2016, Anson founded dotGREY, a new, innovative men’s lifestyle brand. Anson is a frequent speaker on the topic of digital marketing and entrepreneurship and he lives in the greater Chicagoland area.
Men's Skincare Products
WASH - $39
Chamomile Facial Wash40ML/ 1.35 FL OZWith powerful, natural ingredients such as chamomile, red clover and white willow bark extract, dotGREY facial wash includes active cleansing ingredients that leave one's face feeling fresh, healthy, smooth and energized.
Jojoba Day Moisturizer40ML/ 1.35 FL OZInfused with Jojoba, avocado and grape seed oils,dotGREY daytime moisturizer protects from harmful elements and nourishes the skin with a combination of natural ingredients that add the perfect amount of moisture.
THE SET - $139
dotGREY's users have been nothing but pleased with our product thus far. Here are a few testimonials from satisfied customers.
I've been using their overnight hydrating cream and will shamelessly admit that sometimes I wake up and just touch my face.
-Nico Milado (@nicomillado) I think it’d be perfect for the summer when you’ve been at the beach all day and you’re starting to really feel the effects of the sun.
- Timothy Kelly (@its_timmy) dotGREY has changed A LOT of complications that I’ve always had with my skin. . . dotGREY has been able to make noticeable differences in its appearance, texture, and tone.
- Jeff Thomas(iamjeffthomas)
Since I have relatively sensitive skin, the chamomile Wash was gentle enough not to irritate my face but cleaned it in a way that didn't strip my natural oils. Definitely something I will be using in the future, and not just because it looks nice.
- Jared (@itsmichaeljared) ...after using their facial moisturizer for a week I can already feel a noticeable difference. Can’t wait to get my hands on the rest of their product line!
- Trevor Rea(@trevor_rea) Honestly, I wouldn’t promote a skin brand that doesn’t work. I’ve been testing this cream for 10 days and so far my skin tone has become more even and my face loves it.
- Pierre Valmont (@pierrevalmont)
In The Press
dotGREY Publicist: Anita S. Lane